On this page, we have the Hunter Antero Ceiling Fan manual available for you to see, view, review or download the PDF. When looking for ceiling fan manuals online, it can be difficult to find the manual that you need.
Hunter Antero Ceiling Fan Information & Details
- Model number: 59212
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Blade span: 46″ long
- Price: $148 USD on Walmart.com as of April 2023
- Light Kit: Yes, LED
- Color: Silver, Brown
The Hunter Antero ceiling fan is a stylish and functional addition to any home. With its contemporary design and clean lines, this fan complements a variety of decor styles. The fan features three reversible blades that allow you to customize the look of your fan to match your room’s style. The blades are made of high-quality materials to ensure quiet and efficient operation. The fan also comes equipped with an energy-efficient LED light kit, which provides ample lighting for any room. The fan has a 52-inch blade span and a powerful motor that delivers excellent airflow, keeping your room comfortable all year round. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your current fan or install a new one, the Hunter Antero is a great choice.
The Hunter Antero manual consists of the following components:
- There are some initial warnings that will warn you about how to avoid electrical shocks, how to avoid things like chemical burns, how to follow code when installing the fan and more
- The tools that you need to install the fan will be listed in the first page of the installation manual,
- The package contents. Taking a look at the package contents is a good idea in order to understand, did the fan come with all the parts that you’ll need to install? One of the worst things is to get started with installation, only to find that you don’t have all the parts you need to install your fan.
- Choosing the right location for installation. Once you’re ready to install, the next part is to determine – where should I install my fan? Although you may already have a spot picked out, you’ll need to check the outlet box, check the ceiling angle, etc. Make sure you complete all your checks before you commit to the installation location.
- How to install the downrod, how to hang the fan
- How to wire the ceiling fan
- How to install the fan canopy
- Installing the blades to the fan
- Assemble the light fixture
- Install bulbs and glass
- Preparing, programming and connecting the remote control
- How to control your fan with the remote control
- Warranty information
I can’t find the Hunter ceiling fan manual that I’m looking for. Can you help me find it?
We would love to help. We are constantly adding new manuals to the site all the time. If you can’t find the manual that you need, please let us know and we’ll work on getting the manual you need added to the website. You can always search other places online, too. The Home Depot website as well as the Hunter website are excellent resources for finding additional manuals. However, if you post a comment for what manual you’re looking for, we’ll try searching the web and if we’re able to find the manual that you’re after, we’ll let you know!
The Hunter Antero Ceiling Fan Installation Manual is below.Hunter Antero Ceiling Fan Manual