On this page, we have the Hunter Donegan Ceiling Fan Installation manual available for you to see, view, review or download the PDF. When looking for ceiling fan manuals online, it can be difficult to find the manual that you need. Many websites say that they offer the manual that you’re looking for, but when you look closer at their website, it actually appears that they either don’t offer the manual or there are subversive methods to make you click ads.
We don’t do that here on this website. We offer the manual for you to view, without any subversive ads that make you click them in order to view the manual. The Hunter Donegan manual consists of the following components:
- There are some initial warnings that will warn you about how to avoid electrical shocks, how to avoid things like chemical burns, how to follow code when installing the fan and more
- The tools that you need to install the fan will be listed in the first page of the installation manual,
- The package contents. Taking a look at the package contents is a good idea in order to understand, did the fan come with all the parts that you’ll need to install? One of the worst things is to get started with installation, only to find that you don’t have all the parts you need to install your fan.
- Choosing the right location for installation. Once you’re ready to install, the next part is to determine – where should I install my fan? Although you may already have a spot picked out, you’ll need to check the outlet box, check the ceiling angle, etc. Make sure you complete all your checks before you commit to the installation location.
- How to install the downrod, how to hang the fan
- How to wire the ceiling fan
- How to install the fan canopy
- Installing the blades to the fan
- Assemble the light fixture
- Install bulbs and glass
- Note: The Hunter Donegan does not come with a remote control. It is a pull chain fan. When you buy the fan, there may be an additional option to purchase a remote and pay more money – Hunter charges $71 USD for this when buying the fan on their website.
- Warranty information
Here are some details about the Hunter Donegan ceiling fan:
- Rated for indoor use only – you cannot use this fan outdoors, or in a wet climate area. If this is your requirement, then you should look for a UL wet listed Hunter ceiling fan
- Pullchains included with the fan, but does not come with a remote by default
- The Donegan series uses LED bulbs, for cost savings as it applies to your electricity bill
- Downrods included are 3 inch and 2 inch downrods. This is not a flush mount ceiling fan
I can’t find the Hunter ceiling fan manual that I’m looking for. Can you help me find it?
We would love to help. We are constantly adding new manuals to the site all the time. If you can’t find the manual that you need, please let us know and we’ll work on getting the manual you need added to the website. You can always search other places online, too. The Home Depot website as well as the Hunter website are excellent resources for finding additional manuals. However, if you post a comment for what manual you’re looking for, we’ll try searching the web and if we’re able to find the manual that you’re after, we’ll let you know!
The Hunter Donegan Ceiling Fan Installation Manual is below.Hunter Donegan Ceiling Fan Manual